Saturday, November 26, 2005

 

This one's for Snabby....

7 things I plan to do before I die
1. Sky-diving
2. Scuba-dive through a sunken ship
3. Learn how to ride a horse
4. Learn how to shoot an arrow from said horse
5. Climb a mountain tall enough to take more than one day
6. Bury a time capsule
7. Buy the Knicks

7 things I can do
1. Keep statistics
2. Scout defense
3. Scream loudly
4. Play hockey lefty
5. Paint
6. Dance
7. Ski

7 things I cannot do
1. Eat mushrooms
2. Dunk a basketball
3. Root for the Nets
4. Sleep late
5. Get live scoring for my complicated fantasy football league (yet)
6. Wait patiently in traffic
7. Be bored

7 things that attract me to another person
1. Energy
2. Honesty
3. Pleasant smell
4. Sense of humor
5. Better Knicks tickets than me
6. Being a Virgo doesn't hurt
7. Strong sense of self

7 things that I say the most
1. DE-FENSE!!!
2. DE-FENSE!!!
3. DE-FENSE!!!
4. Play Ariza!!!
5. (music: NAH NAH nah-nah-nah) DA-VID LEE!!!
6. (in response to the other team's introduction) Who cares ?!?!?!
7. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

7 people I want to do this
1. Clyde Frazier
2. Charles Oakley
3. Anthony Mason
4. Red Holtzman
5. Section 339 Row L Seat 6
6. Alexander the Great
7. Yao Ming

Comments:
First and foremost, Snabby apologizes for being a lazy butt and not reading here often enough.

Second, good choices. Willis Reed would be proud.

Third, why do New York and Portland need to share cellar space?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?